Dollars, Words, Me... Can't Buy Me Love

Dollars and cents can buy me a girl
Many a girl to rock my world
Can buy me her hair and pretty eyes
Nice pair of breasts and between her thighs
Glamorous dress that she’ll gladly take off
My zipper her lips so she won’t talk
And just for a moment I can feel joy
Having a girl though I’m only a boy

Benjamins buy me flesh in the night
Something wrong to feel alright
Every hole and crevice after a deal
Every curve, to touch and feel
Moans and whimpers, cries and screams
To echo again in memory
And in the end to have my fill
At least it’s something; at least she’s real

Treasures afford my darkest of sins
I am the last she’ll see again
All of the tortures I have for a whore
The blood and the cum, the horror and gore
Pain and the rape won’t happen too fast
Until she is mine, till she loves me at last
And then I grow bored and think for a thrill
Will she live or do I kill

Words can afford illusions and lies
Can take away ugly till she sees me tonight
They will allow the sweetest girlfriend
She'll break my heart again and again
A year in a half to worship a girl
Watch me fiddle and destroy my world
And in the end I give to thee
Until there’s nothing left of me

But all these things they cannot buy
The girl I love or just a hi
I try to earn; I wish to win
My love for her she calls it sin
Not her voice and not her words
She gives silence, my pretty girl
Guess I learned the truth enough
All I am can’t buy me love

Copyright © 2009, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment