Spoken Three

What’s your name… spoken by an idiot
But it’s you I see
And just this tidbit
To tantalize and tease
By cupid’s arrow hit
With these words three

I like you… spoken by a fool
When I say spoke, on paper written
Your so hot, can’t keep my cool
Wanting you… yes I’m smitten
Not the man but only a boy
And this moment I have to seize
To give my heart, it’s not a toy
Will it be you, with these words three?

Say my name… spoken by lovers
Words are moaned, cried out, and screamed
Between the sheets, under the covers
Or anywhere that naughty meets
The moment’s pleasure, again, another
Only us, with these words three

I love you… spoken by me
This heart of mine I give to you
All I am or hope to be
And how I hope you love me too
But no you don’t, you can’t, or won’t
Are you for real or just a dream?
To say these words you rather choke
What is life, with these words three

Who’s to blame… spoken by them
Without love a corpse to see
To be in love, no not again
Beauty sleeps, the dead one me
So blame me, my love a sin
It’s always me with these words three

With these words three I think of me
What I want, I need, desire
How I wish that I was free
But in I go, that lake of fire

With these three words I think of you
You and you, my heart is broken
How do you live with what you do?
Maybe now you’re really choking

With these three words I think of them
My judges aren’t so clean but filthy
I know my crime; I know my sin
To all of you “I am guilty”

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment