Rains in Paradise

This burden
Girl, woman, lover
Like no other
I’m learning

To hold
And to know
Your body, your form and your feelings
What love is?
More than a kiss

* * *

Let’s waste
Time
Oh won’t you be mine
Enough chasing

To be here
My dream made real
Inside you
Moaning and groaning
Paradise owning

* * *

Confusion
Where are we
What will we be?
At the conclusion

Sunrise or sunset
We haven’t finished yet
Being we
Yet I’m lost
Like your clothing tossed

* * *

For the delicacy
Of bodies entwined
As we grind
You and me

Your body so soft
Can get me off
But my heart
It is glass you see
Please don’t make

* * *

Have to create
Rebuild
Steal
Or make

Am I dreaming?
We’re making love
To love you
Would be nice
But it Rains in Paradise

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment