Lover's Babel

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Lover's Babel
Don’t Start No Shit” is probably not the first thing I want to say to you but over the past few days with the ulterior motives, the secrets, and the lies, I feel that I owe you the truth. If you’re reading this then you know that I don’t have anything to hide… anyway you know that I’m honest most of the time and if you were my love I would never hide anything from you.

What am I about, your heart, your body, your soul and mind, look at where you are now, I don’t ask you to go elsewhere or risk any money; case and point ever girl or whatever that pretended to like me on “AdoptAGuy.com”. You want to know my secrets, again look at where you are or you could just ask me; I know what my chances are with you so why bother trying to hide? So you caught that huh… I don’t have anything to hide, purely by omission or my own fear, no I’m not some criminal, let me just say “God Help The Outcasts” but if you want the truth all you need do is ask.

I could be like so many others and lie and omit, talk about thinking the best of people, yesterday I thought I was so popular, I got a big head… both of them ha, anyway about five girls and all wanting me to sign up to some webcam, LIARS all of them. My profile now… I have sent charms to girls and none of them care, this is what the truth gets me, all alone in “My World” How long can I believe that someday I will say “Everything Is Different Now” this life is a lie told by liars, not my life or my story and yet I offer to give that to you.

You can have trust without love but you cannot have love without trust, hell you would my lust would get the best of me and still I search for something deeper. Your “Everything” and that is what I am willing to give, no ulterior motive, no secrets, and no lies; the love I want to have for you demands more than some Lover’s Babel.

Lover's Babel

Underlying secret as my angel
Do you fall or fly
A struggle, a tangle
How badly you try to hide
Amongst the clouds you ride
Can you keep it?
Or do you deny
Underlying secret

And here I dangle
Heaven is so high
Should I be thankful?
As I try and climb
Yet wonder why
This emotion, I have met
I can’t say goodbye
Underlying secret

Old and new fangled
Feelings like tides
Love and lust mangle
If we should find
We cross such a line
Who are you, have I met you yet
Could you be my
Underlying secret

So lonely I could cry
Are you Heaven sent?
Is this love or lie?
Underlying secret

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment