Aisle On Stage

Smile and ACT
Attack
Holla Back
In fact

 Be someone else
Other than yourself
As Jesus was nailed
Was that an epic fail?

 To PLAY this farce
Break my heart
Labeled stupid not smart
And my art

 These words and phrases
Shocked or amazed yet
Not fazed
I’m not saved

 From the want of MOTIVATION
Forced exaltation
I’ll lock myself in the basement
Escaping my own nation

 Still I’m tired
No closer to my desire
Wanting to expire
But not get fired

 So the CURTAIN rises
And the surprise is
“Can I help you Miss”
“A lovely day this is”

 Who am I?
Trying to abide
Attempting to survive
Why can’t I cry?

 Because the SHOW
The more you know…
Yet I continue to go
So…

Shovel those coals
Never reaching my goals
All these damned souls
At KOHL’S

 Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment