Ash Last

Should I ask you your name?
Or who you claim to be
Seems so inane
Already your burned memory
On my brain
Far more than I can see

Than your hotness
As hot as, well can’t you tell
For you are my goddess
Feeling good and well…
I can’t stop this
I’m under your spell

In the new day’s dawn
You are a fever
Your very breath my siren’s song
Making me a believer
Without you I’m lost
How I long to serve

To imagine paradise as this
Maybe down below
Sun kissed
Still yours you know
Fun with a whip
Lying here toe to toe

Bliss is to hold desire
Let us learn
Blood and sire
And so to turn
The flame of love higher
Burn

Only for me
Starlight, star bright
Lost to this heat
A night
More than just a dream
But a right
When we become we
Not a sight but a light

Smoke and mist
With only a flash
Dreaming of this
Together at last
You and me in it
Love of the past
Beautiful miss
Love is too fast

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment