Our Lovely Time

My journal
Someone who appreciates
Yet is it eternal
Loving you my mistake
Turning me infernal
Late

Stupid thoughts
Chronic masturbator
“Why did I love her?”
Your love was my creator
But you love me not
Later

Like a tomb
What fatalistic
Is there anything I can do
Say it
As if I’m not doomed
Lateness

Listen to you screaming
Yet I persist
Something I been meaning
To say, to do, such bliss
And I’m needing
Hate this

A brand new day
Packing the earth down
Love is not the way
I laugh and how
If only I could say
I hate her

Boy not man grown
Fate
Loneliness sown
Such madness gestates
You left me all alone
Late

With rejection
Laughing
Angelic direction
In a world upside down
Moved Heaven and Hell
Never to be mine
Away we signed
Our Lovely Time

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment