Howl Life

One word, am I cursing?
And yet everyone growls
So I am done rehearsing
Am I really meant to crowl?
Choose living
Now listen to her howl

Do you hate bright light?
To her it’s the moon
Be it daylight, or tonight
She’ll be a woman soon
Because of I

Lust echoes across
All of cyberspace
Call me lost
I was cupid’s disgrace
Now I’m a boss

Eyes wide shut
As voices soar
Will it be enough?
She moans for more
Fuck

The crowds cheer
A voice for the lonely
Some jeer
But you know me
Was I once so dear?

These once empty coffers
Now brimming with gold
From pretty little offers
Could I be so bold?
Making life a little softer

You can call me foul
Having such dreams
Suppose you will scowl
With me being me
Yet I’m on the prowl
For destiny
Right about now
I’ll let her scream
Let her howl

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment