Wander Kiss

With eyes wide closed
Where am I going?
Nose to nose
Believing, never knowing
A kiss so close
Is this love I’m sowing?
An inch to go

Too close to miss
Yet could be so tragic
Still I persist
As you weave such magic
And promise such bliss
Like magnets, attracted
Do we insist?

Dueling heartbeats
Breath falls short
We meet
Fairytales and folklore
This is so sweet
I yearn for more
To be we

But it subsides
Not desire
Just a moment passed by
Burned by love’s fire
Your beauty in my sight
Inspired
By your light

Yearning for darkness
Wanting to see
Cupid’s test
Choosing to be
Limitless
Dare I dream?
What comes next?

Hope for these lips
Close your eyes
Love is such a gift
See the man inside
Dream of a kiss

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment