Light Lost Love

Sunlight… *sigh*
No I am not blind
I simply ask why
Do you have to say goodbye…

 As these butterflies take flight
They were once within
Yet I wondered at night
Where do they begin?
Was it? Love At First Sight
Thoughts of sin
How Heaven was so bright

 Until the stars disappear
And the moon was done
You were once so near
Now the heart does run
So this is fear
It has just begun
With the drop of a tear

 Once collected on my pillow
But I can’t cry
Really want to know
Can’t deny
That I love you so
This day I cannot lie
Lonely is Othello

 Eyes wide open
Look upon such a love
For this heart I fear broken
The sun above
Have you not yet awoken
Dare I be enough?
My love not a token

 Could this love be right?
Fear not, it could be lost
Hence is my plight
You lie across
A mere distance tonight
If I were a boss
Would you stay by my side?
Or be lost in the light

 Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment