Carnal Learning

It starts within a class in Art
How her beauty steals my heart
With every look she does inspire
Light my passion and desire
In every shade and color hue
She’s my muse, my victim too

In English class the words possess
But her name by far the best
Words like love I have for her
All my lusts for pretty girl
Other words like rape and fuck
Only go to show my love

In Math class what’s one plus one
Two can have a little fun
But I can add a couple more
To do it with a wanton whore
I’m not a pimp but like the cash
Money how I do the math

In Gym class the way she moves
Takes my breath, my heart, she’s doomed
How I wish her heart to win
But how she makes me want to sin
And she goes to hit the showers
Another one in some few hours

In Choir club my beauty sings
To hear her moan and make her scream
She spoke to me with silence best
How quickly no becomes a yes
And instruments of rips and tears
To ooh and aahs as we stare

It starts with her Anatomy
Her naked form a sight so see
Between her breasts, between her thighs
And better still what lies inside
In every hole until enough
Does she like, maybe loves

How I wish to Study her
Because I truly love the girl
In Study Hall she broke my heart
And loving her, I’ll tear her apart
Such is my love, desire burning
What I call Carnal Learning

Copyright © 2009, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment