Take Me... Well

Take me where no man has been
Where lust and love they do contend
For I love you, I tell you this
If we start with just a kiss

Far away from family
No one here but you and me
Just with you I lie in wait
Come and take my breath away

Away from all the fairytales
What we do they never tell
Stay with me till morning light
Take me here my love tonight



Take me to the Heavens above
Don’t you want me, don’t you love
The way my heart feels deep inside
Just with you I want to fly

Amongst the angels, above the clouds
I want to sing and scream out loud
To fly upon the wings of love
Aren’t I all that you dream of?

What we do is not a sin
Our love, our lust, how life begins
You say you love me so I cry
Take me here my love tonight



Take me to your darkest Hell
You want me, I can tell
All your evil fantasies
Do whatever you want with me

Do what you will, and need to say
Pain and pleasure, love and rape
Put me where I cannot hide
Let the others “cum” inside

Tentacles and monsters lust
Victim, whore, and dirty slut
Punish me and tear apart
Only please don’t break my heart

And if you do grow bored of me
Loving you, die happily
Belong with me I know that’s right
Take me here my love tonight



Take me here or anywhere
In the bed or car as well
Within the woods amid the tress
In dressing rooms, where shall we meet?

Don’t need your treasures; I dare not part
All I want, I need your heart
For there is nothing I rather do
Than be here, make love to you

And I said, “I love you too”
“All I want, to be with you”
But the truth I have to tell…

“I’ll try but I’m a virgin as well…”

Copyright © 2009, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment