A Word For Me

You want to write a word for me
Tell me that you are “Naughty”
That while a hand grips pencil tight
Another wet and hot inside

While in the car as we cruise
Or inside of a dressing room
Maybe in a parking lot
Perhaps the woods, upon the rock

I want to know that you can’t wait
All we are and lust to sate
To have a dream of naughty sin
“Naughty” that’s the word to send



You want to write a word for me
Tell me girl that you “Believe”
For I believe I know I do
I believe that I love you

In all the words I dare to write
Will you stay right by my side?
In terror, torture, even rape
To never fear because you stay

The gods, the monsters, family, them
You’ll look and say, “Believe in him”
All I say and what I do
Dare “Believe” you love me too?



You want to write a word so much
Tell me that it’s me you love
Of all the words I want the truth
Three small words “I love you”

For no girl has said before
So it’s nothing I want more
Than to have your heart and love
I want to think that’s it’s enough

My pretty girl and so “Naughty”
And to know that you “Believe”
I wrote, I said that “I love you”
Just write the words “I love you too”

Copyright © 2009, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment