A Lovely Haunting

Your voice has haunted me so long
Like a siren with her song
Pleasured moans and resting sighs
I imagine as I lie
And when you sing oh can it be
That you’re singing just for me
Just your voice imagine I
Angels jealous in the skies

Haunting me within the dark
With every beat of my poor heart
Thoughts of what I’d like to do
All alone just me and you
Let lips and hands and what’s beneath
What lovers do beneath the sheets
Something naughty, something such
But because I am in love

Upon my skin your touch does haunt
If it were real, that’s all I want
To feel your lips upon my own
Beneath your breasts where love has grown
With every curve and ever line
I am yours if you were mine
Together lie just skin to skin
We could be, could love, could sin

A dream you are within my mind
You’re haunting me again this time
Like wishes that turn memories
Until the morning I believe
And things with you that I would dare
But never will and so nightmares
As I lie asleep in bed
With thoughts of you inside my head

But when you’re not a ghost to see
You’re so real but far from me
You haunt with smiles and you wave
Give coy looks that do amaze
How you tease and want to sin
But not with me you are with him
And yet you haunt me standing there
I love you and I am scared…

Copyright © 2010, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment