Feel The Vibration

Bed springs vibrate
The creaking of metal
Almost as if they were singing

All night long
Don’t I wish?

Annoying to some
Wake Up

* * *

Pleasured ripple
Moaning and whispering
“Who’s Your Daddy?”

Closer and closer
Don’t want to let go

Someone is “coming”
Wake Up

* * *

Bodies pumping
Harder, faster, deeper
Be it love or lust

So tight
Almost there

But is it a nightmare
Wake Up

* * *

Drips and drops, the ebb and flow
Almost inaudible
Falling against the sheets

That sticky sound
Against my skin

But under the covers
Wake Up

* * *

Heartbeat
Faster and faster
Now relaxing

For a moment I’m happy
Sated

So I must be sick
Wake Up

* * *

Shaking me
No longer a dream
Reality

It’s my mom telling me to
Wake Up


Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment