Dance Moves

Asking you to dance
Is it the words?
My one and only chance
With a beautiful girl
Or do you just take my hand
Do I ask at all?
Maybe we both understand
Your clothes, falling off

Dance Floor, not my location
Standing against the wall
Can I be mistaken?
Trying to dance at all
Anywhere instead
But in the woods
In bed
Or wherever we could

Music, there has to be
Thought, feeling, emotion
Casual or chemistry
In the mood, the notion
Minutes, hours, tonight maybe
Another song, another guess
To be with you, a Teenage Dream
The feeling that I Just Had Sex

Lyrics, do I sing along?
Do I rock or do I rap
Just listen to your siren’s song
Write a rhyme that I tapped that
Maybe when I catch my breath
Could make you moan, a scream, or cry
Remembering till none are left
Another breath is just a sigh

Moves, my hands, my lips my all
Yours and mine, bodies entwined
Hide and seek, where do they fall
To the stars, to paradise
The two of us; the dance, the grooves
Nothing more I rather do
For us to dance, to learn the moves
How I can make love to you

And when the dance comes to an end
Is this song, a love for two?
To shut it off it plays again
Would you please teach me some moves?

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment