But... My Girlfriend

You don’t have her curly hair
And she made it straight, oh well
Neither do you have her smile
For which I’d walk a thousand miles

You don’t have the same body
May be cute but she’s a hottie
Filled with lust, desire, sin
All my life where has she been

You don’t have her soft brown eyes
To make me feel like I’m alive
All these thing I see again
You can’t be my girlfriend



You don’t have the way she moves
I do stutter like a fool
Or her laughter love to hear
It’s why God created ears

You don’t have her voice to sing
Or the happiness it brings
How I wonder, gaze at she
Is she singing true to me?

You don’t have her warmth you know
Summertime within her glow
Perhaps an angel maybe sin
You can’t be my girlfriend



You don’t have the way I feel
How I care for her is real
From crush to like and like to love
All for her but not enough

You don’t have my heart to take
I give to her a big mistake
How I learned what love was worth
It’s worthless at least to her

You don’t have a year and more
To break my heart upon the floor
With her no start, and horrible end
You can’t be my girlfriend

But…

The way you look I cannot lie
Beautiful, I can’t deny
My evil made her run away
You found me and you embraced

You wanted me like no one better
The store, the car, the woods, wherever
Everything, your naughtiness
With you I find such happiness

But with my heart and with my love
Want to, need to, can’t give up
Can you live with just my sin?
You can be my girlfriend

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment