Happy Place

The Sun is higher
Too long desired
Buried deep
I was asleep

But given time
Don’t have to hide
There is light from Heaven
Find me headin’
Where I’m supposed to be
Happy

The Water is better
Didn’t cry forever
Bleed outside
Pleasured tides

No more plastic bottles
Better drops I caught’em
But still I cry
For something inside
Makes me
Happy

The Air is cleaner
And it’s sweeter
From the rot and decay
For this is someday

Sweet smell of success
A breath of yes
Such sweet perfume
Of me and you
Doesn’t hurt to breathe
Happy

The Ground is softer
When I get off her
No longer to land
But stand

Or just to lay
Not in the grave
But the light that bathes
Of this brand new day
So easy
Happy

And this Place
This chase
How I want to say
I’ll stay

Because it’s good
You think I should
To learn and know
Finally to grow
Only me
Happy

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment