Then The World… Hasn't Ended

As long as there are warm bodies
A soft touch, a caress, and kiss
Pretty girl, sexy, a hottie
One to bring about such bliss
Long legs, nice breasts, and mischievous smile
Angels falling from the sky
Someone worth a thousand miles
Suppose Fox News is still a lie

For I feel winds so soft and warm
I see the sun, shine down again
And pretty girls the honeys swarm
So the world has yet to end

As long as there is something more
Behind her eyes, beneath her clothes
On my toes, onto the floor
A girl keeps me, the girl I chose
To see her smile, she does entice
Not a dream, a ghost, or hope
Someone kind, so sweet, and nice
She says yes and don’t mean nope

For there is ground beneath my feet
And clouds to see, my eyes ascend
Out there, somewhere she waits for me
So the world has yet to end

As long as there’s this thing called love
I can feel and she does too
Just to hope it is enough
To have it once and not to lose
Not just a wish or only prayer
Some girls feel love I do believe
If for me, she’s here or there
Then there are more days to see

For there’s a world outside the door
A love to feel is not a sin
How I wish to see far more
So the world has yet to end

Warm bodies full of love and lust
A blouse is opened; a skirt is raised
And the sun shines down to touch
The world to see I am amazed
To have such hope, have faith, believe
That I still live have not descended
Maybe a girl might just love me
Then the world… hasn’t ended


Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment