Remedial Sound

Learning to talk
But made to listen
As you balk
At my existence
And gawk
With my dare to live

When’s my turn
The dead walk the ground
You need to learn
Remedial sound

* * *

Screaming
Nightmares
No dreaming
It’s not fair
A sadist creaming
Are you scared?

* * *

Moaning
It’s not the same
Groaning
Not my pain
But you knowing
My name

* * *

Truths
I don’t lie
Like you
Parting your thighs
Why you lose
To this guy

* * *

Silence
What’s left?
After such violence
Such theft
To be a tyrant
Is nothing left?

* * *

Of me
My voice
Won’t you concede?
To hear my choice
“No, please”
Was once my noise?

* * *

But I listened
As you made noise
Your mission
My ears but toys
So call this intermission
No stage, no joy

This Hyde once Jekyll
Leaves you bound, to drown, in the ground
Is there an echo?
No just Remedial Sound

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment