The Home... Please

The place
Home
But create
What I’ve never known

Somewhere
I’ve never gone
Don’t be scared
It’s where we both belong

The time
To find home
Where I’ll find
I’m not alone

What minute, hour, someday
Will I lay?
Your heart you gave
And love is made

The purpose
A heart is home
God’s service
Love is sown

Not roofs and walls
Blankets and sheets
I want it all
Just you and me

The blood
Wasn’t my home
I wasn’t enough
From it thrown

But my own family
Maybe
Could be
Lie with me

The love
Makes a house a home
You and I one
If this were known

Somewhere, anywhere
Our heats unite
Do you dare?
With me to lie

For what is home
But a place to be
This man fully grown
A girl with me
Where I am known
Finally
Home… Please

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment