Sky Dying

The sky’s the limit
Limit is the sky
I can fly in it
Yet I wonder why
God would suspend it
When I want to die

Let’s have the noise
Voices inside
A box no choice
No Lazarus ride
Because girls and boys
The silent die

You can have blood and gore
But a woman tonight
I’d prefer some whore
Yet I get the damn knife
And give a sadistic roar
Because someone has to die

But she’s so beautiful
Dirty, violated, unclean
Would be less that dutiful
To be a nice guy, I should be mean
A girl like you before
Should have seen

The ground’s the limit
Limit still the sky
As you or I hit it
Only to fry
Hell we’re in it
Break on through and die

Life is full of limits
But death, where is the line
I prefer to die, be in it
So I leap, Sky Die

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment