Shaky Delivery

Shake, with thoughts of a mistake
But this shot I must take
To love you
My aim is true
At you my desire
I fire

Quiver half empty or half full
Not some joke I pull
But the stings of your heart
To be wherever you are
One chance, one shot, one arrow
If I could be your fellow

~~~

Shake, for a moment in time
When I am yours and you are mine
Fear, concentration, and anticipation
Titillation, creation, and exaltation
Circle, circle, dot, dot
You’re beautiful; you’re so damn hot

Quiver full of love
It’s not enough
Just one night of fun
Only you to be the one
And I’ll never be empty
Tempting…

~~~

Shake, do I today?
Not if you stay
As long as you’re here
My one fear
That someday I’ll miss
Your kiss

Quiver and shiver
I hope Cupid will deliver
This love
Because
I’ve had my shot
But here you’re not

~~~

Shake me my dear
To love this year
How long must I wait
For a taste
I shiver
Heart, mind, and soul, even my liver
Cupid; your bow and quiver
The girl I love, please deliver

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment