Shore Love

Shore love
I sure burn
For your touch
But do I yearn
Far too much
Never to learn

That though I reach out
I’m here and you’re there
What I am about
Is the scent of your hair
Your beautiful smile
And how I cannot bear
The long miles
Who, what, and where

The cold swim
That I would gladly take
But is thought of as sin
Oh but to make
Love
To swim with you
Clothes, blankets, anywhere a flood
If only I could reach you

How you sit so high
My angel
Once upon a pedestal, you fly
And I dangle
Somethings never change
But fly away into the blue
Out of my league, out of my range
I will still love you

But it’s not enough
So far away
Yet is it too much
Don’t want to stay
For what is love
Only my way

Though it is not sure
Wanting you, wanting to touch
There is no cure
For shore love

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment