Paradise Burns

If only it would hush
How I feel cupid’s rush
Hot as Hell… my pyre
Ignited by desire
And so my heart seeks
Being closer to thee
A hideous beat?
No, but this heat

Feels like I’m going insane
Wracking my brain
As I pine and I yearn
With you in my world
Princess, angel, goddess
Being with you, her hotness
Finding you so divine
I can’t deny

Don’t want to let you go
Yet how do I cope?
Today, tomorrow, or just tonight
Feeling this light
Bodies entwined
You being mine
Of you I would never tire
When we kiss… fire

Beneath my toes
Nobody knows
But me my sweet
I’m burning
Such is my soul
My heart you’ve stole
Angel and devil
Dreaming of forever

To rise
Whoever leaves paradise?
Should it end
Or I sin again
New world created
Together we made it
A boy and a girl
Paradise burns

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment