Facing Love

I look into your eyes
And the question of who am I
Of anything, everything, and more
I’m yours
Whoever I may be
If love brings you to me

Just to see you smile
How many more miles
They have sung in the past
Yet I will surpass
For such a sight
It must be right

That these lips
The bliss in your kiss
Brings such joy to my heart
Can I even start?
What can I say?
About your face

Resting here so bright
You are my light
With just a look
This heart was took
Stolen
Don’t you know it?

Happiness
It’s like you insist
So I oblige
Even at night
Dreaming
Right next to thee

A taste I crave
Each and everyday
Could there be a better flavor
Than the one I savor
Kissing once more
Dare I wish forevermore?

All the time
Because you’re why
Hearts do race
Just look at my face

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.


No comments:

Post a Comment