A Ten Plus Love

Looking at you, looking at me
Neither seeing the other one sees
Keeping the words, we’re longing to say
But hoping and wishing, the other will stay
For in this bounce, this up and down
A guy can’t help but check you out
More than a look, how I adore
If only a chance of you to court
How I would bounce all the more

Footsteps walking, running, jumping
Think we’re at the start something
Where are we going, where are we bound
Only this feeling, only you now
You and me, is this a race
To see a smile, on the other’s face
Dare I ask, are we there yet
Do we play another set?
This secret heart, can it be kept

Hear it now, that boom, boom, boom
Skips a beat, we both swoon
Heights of Heaven and down below
So you know, I have to show
In your eyes, love does reflect
And then a kiss, more than a peck
Could it be that we found love
Dreaming of the two of us
Such a feat, I do dream of

Night and day, moon and sun
What we feel has just begun
As hours bounce the days away
Love gets greater everyday
Call it game, set, and match
Yet there is one catch
Playing this game
Won’t be the same
I don’t even know your name

But someday
Hope someway
Love will be… back and forth
Why have we not played before?
Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment