Lien On My Heart

For the words to speak
Echo, resound, someway, somehow
If anything to just be
Just to hear that sound
Only a word my love
Better yet just a few
I only need enough
Or am I doomed

 To have love explained to me
Though I feel what I feel
How I give the deed
And I wait until
That yes, no, or maybe
But this love seems kismet
You’ll be somebody’s baby
Yet I fear Who Is It

 For these eyes do seek
What I am looking for
A beast must have his beauty
Such love forever more
So I spend my time
Looking for you girl
Hoping that I’ll find
Somewhere on this world

 To live the dream
Make it reality
Wanting you to see
Not just the banality
Something beautiful to touch
Someone maybe you could…
Hold so much
Please if you would

 For a moment’s relief
Could we pay that price?
Am I left to my grief?
Wouldn’t It Be Nice
Two of us together
Wishing that we are
Isn’t love a treasure
There’s a Lien On My Heart

 Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment