The Road Of Grin

Walk, Run, Drive
What do I see?
As she rides

Like she could be prettier
Anymore of a beauty
Seems so linear
But see what I see
Just to be near her
My sweetest dream
I am so sure

Eyes shining like stars
A collection, a gallery
There you are
Though she doesn’t speak
How long am I a part?
Of something more than me
Am I in her heart?

As the winds play with her hair
Is this jealously?
It hardly seems fair
Once so unruly
Let’s her hair fly free
Like some crazy dare
So I peek
Should I even care?

Others take notice
Only a second to tease
Perhaps a bonus
What a sweet remedy
Stop sign to focus
But she only leaves
Me, them, us

This loveliest sin
To want and need
She’s not mine to win
Yet my heart does flee
Where do I begin?
In love… I believe
Walking down The Road of Grin

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment