Picture Someday

Eyes wide open
Or wide shut
I take these tokens
Each moment a but
Like my heart isn’t broken
A look of love
 
Call it a sideways glance
Near look
Isn’t it a chance
Yet I’m shook
So much for romance
 
Then there’s the longing
Just a moment to see
With me you’re belonging
Don’t I dream?
I’m prolonging
 
It’s awkward
What am I looking for?
Haven’t you heard?
Looking for more
The perfect girl
 
Holding my head down
I’ll never tell
Won’t make a sound
Want to sing and yell
I want you around
 
But for a moment
Our eyes met
To only hold it
You should let…
No I’ll never admit
 
Though I turn away
Yet I believe
There will come a day
Dreams and memories
Will find a way
And we will be
It might be today
Small look maybe
Picture someday
 
Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment