Pretty Faceless Love

When no one else sees
You’re beautiful
I know this to be
More than provable
Because I believe
What is delusional?
Is the thought to see

That pretty smile
You lie asleep
And know awhile
You dream of me
Today, tomorrow, quite a trial
Only me, you want and need
I’d walk a thousand miles

Looking… like, lust, and love
Seeing me and seeing more
This is what I’m dreaming of
Why it is I’m on the floor
Knocked off my feet and that’s enough
To be the one that you adore
Or giving into wanton lust
 
Will there be tears
Could I be sad?
Fighting your fears
My love will last
I’ll always be here
Till it has passed
But then my dear

When no one else sees
There is only this
Lonely me
With thoughts of you Miss
Thoughts of we
Just a wish
So I dream
 
Of your face
A visage
How I wait
Dreaming of your kiss
But today…
 
Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment