Boom Tune


Boom, boom, against the wall
Having a blast, having a ball
You can make that two
Figured it out… that’s new
Being a virgin once before
A pretty voice will soar
I’ll sing a new song
For how can it be wrong?

 Set adrift, not dreaming this
It started out with a kiss
Then the whimpers, some moans
Take on a new tone
As the bedsprings do sing
First dance, who leads
Just a moment, more admire
How I know my desire

 Almost, as if, divine
Our bodies entwined
This art, love’s music
However did we choose it
My song unsung
But we’ve only just begun
Because what it is to live
What must I give

 If not only my heart
I don’t know where to start
From a boy to a man
Yet you take my hand
Moment after, and I’ll pop
Does it stop?
Believe in you and me
Can you stop the beat?

 Some crescendo and climax
Lie on my back
Replay the melody
Close my eyes and dream
The Sound of Silence
Finally there is only us
Heart… boom, boom
Lust is doom

 Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment