Good To The Last Drop

Good to the last drop
The last to be here
Why wasn’t I the first?
Am I the blessing or the curse?
One more that you’ll hear
After so many tears… stop

I’m not the one to cause them
Be they happy or sad
Or maybe you’re just tired
Let me be the survivor
Something crazy or someone mad
A reason for such sin

Though I have never spilled blood
But theses thoughts of attacks
They ought to be in pictures
Make someone else, even richer
Thrills and kills, with bloody splats
Ask for reasons, I say because

I have yet to understand
Love, a virgin, some girl
So what don’t I know?
Is only what I wish to show
Yet what is the word?
Just JIZZ in my pants

As if I could make you wet
With all of my insanity
Making the most of this mess
Some traitor inside my chest
It’s something you can’t see
There’s always hope… and yet

Black ink and pencil lead
Do nothing in the desert
For it is I who thirst
How does the rain hurt?
My life I just blurt
What happens instead?

Fall in with a lot
Sink down below
Last to go
Should I be on top?

Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment