Hobby... Bodies

It’s just I got to know
So it’s Human Nature
But I still don’t go
Though older than a pager
Looking, staring, so
Sometimes I’m unsure
Love is always no
But Just Another girl
Let me enjoy the show

 As I give, share, and collect
Pictures, movies, naughty
Because the answer, neyt
With some random hottie
Like some letch
My conscious somewhat spotty
How I want to say
Someday I bet
I just had sex

 Yet I obsess and distress
The things I sometimes do
I’m not such a wretch
A Catholic Priest, eww
What do I confess?
Just how I never knew
Now I make a mess
This man never grew
With love never blessed

Have knowledge in Hentai
Too long I have waited
Teens for other guys
Was I appreciated?
Some beg, they moan, and cry
Ask me why I’m jaded
For I have been denied
Not worthy and was hated
That’s the reason why

To see her naked
A little word like lust
Translated
Becomes a hobby, love

 Copyright © 2012, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment