How Over You I Was

Overreached, I do believe
When an angel I did see
Yes I reached out to clouds on high
The sky’s the limit; the limit’s the sky

Overextended, from Hell to above
Didn’t you know this demon could love?
Broke pass the border, extended my bounds
All because it was you I had found

~~~

Overcome with emotions I swore not again
Gave me a reason, brought forth a sin
Didn’t know it was bad but I knew what it was
More that a lust, for you it was love

Overreacting because you were you
Wonderfully sweet and beautiful too
I couldn’t sit still, I couldn’t hold back
How do I act, to be where you’re at?

~~~

Overruled was my head, in favor of heart
To break out of Hell, tear Heaven apart
All for my love, right here on Earth
Just for you, you’re more than worth

Overridden my reason, for love to go mad
I thought I was sweet, didn’t think I was bad
You were the reason; all was for you
Trying so hard, wanting to do

~~~
Overwhelmed to be sure with all that I did
Wanting your love, my chance or a bid
Were you happy or sad, silent I know
Mad or scared, you could have said no

Overbearing I know, but I didn’t lie
Wanting and needing, dying inside
A year and a half, then you made a sound
You didn’t even want me around

~~~

Overflowing I know, that’s what I am
Water is freezing, ninth circle, the damned
But I am rising through circles of Hell
And what I know, the truth is… well

Over you… no, at least not yet
Sometimes I wish... we never met
But when I rise, so high above
Maybe I’ll fall right out of love

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment