The HARM of a Killer

I pictured myself a thing of vision
For I see sin, can be forgiven
To think someone so sweet and kind
Can be so cruel; can be so blind

What’s your vision… do you see?
See what you will, do you see me?
Is it you who’s lost in the dark
Just like a bitch to bark and bark
Like me you look upon a sin
But you will never see again

It flows through me; I thought the blood
Through my shell, this thing of mush
To spill it out upon my flesh
Won’t go easy, you’re a mess

What flows through you… don’t want to know
I’ll paint Hell at least two coats
Why was it you who spit on me
Causing rage to be set free
It doesn’t matter I can see
But soon you will; you are empty

I asked for courage, I got guts
In that I learned to hurt and cut
Play for keeps if for a fight
To live in fear, that’s not a life

What about yours… do they look like?
Withering serpents... am I right
The death of a person, the death of a world
A person, a woman, a pitiful girl
For I may not, have the guts
But at least this way, you will shut up

I am a failure, there’s no glory
To know my name, I’ll do anything
All that’s left is die proudly
A victim here, it won’t be me
What about you… your glory and fame

Humiliate me, to know my name
Won’t be me, into the light
Make you star, on TV tonight
Have my glory with what I do
But they won’t even look at you

I believed I had a heart
That’s the trouble, not too smart
Could be lost or broken again
Here’s the truth you are no friend

What I see, your heart is black
Yet I know why you attack
Forgive, ignore, you came for more
So they find you on the floor
To have a heart that was my wish
But you are a stupid bitch

I had a vision; I chose to share
How could I, how could I dare
And the life that flows through all
It didn’t matter much at all

The courage shown, a cross to bear
I will admit this task I failed
And the thoughts from you to me
To this day refuse to read

Most of all I had a heart
Yet again it’s torn apart
Offend, disgust sound the alarm
I may kill but you do “HARM”

Copyright © 2011, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment