Him

I can be him, the sweetest guy
Tell you how I feel inside
How I do want you, my sweetest sin
If I knew how your heart I could win
To be with you I long to try
All the time or just tonight
Wish I could, just be him again
Romantic and sweet I can be him

Don’t want to be him a fool or a jerk
Make you feel special not lower than dirt
Won’t leave you outside alone in the rain
Never the one who causes you pain
Your life and your world to just be a part
And never would I ever break your heart
Yet I can be bad the darkest of sins
But what will I do, I’ll never be him

I want to be him, the guy you deserve
Being with you if I had the worth
Just to touch you, to hold you close
What I could do so you would know
Be the one to fall in love
If you mine if I were enough
You’d break my heart I know in the end
To be with you though I Want To Be Him…

Copyright © 2010, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment