Well Is He

Is he bad, is he cruel
Very evil makes him cool
The pimp, the john, a boy so bad
What you want, well aren’t you glad
Found a man, a wretch so mean
Calls you names not fit for queens
But on paper, my evil taste
Yet with him your love you waste

Is he rich, a little sum?
What he is, he’s the one
Pays the bills or just to drink
Makes him worthy, knees get weak
In mansion halls or roach motel
Anywhere sure beats Hell
Have no gold but pretty words
I lose you my pretty girl

Is he a fool does he pretend
He’s not me so maybe then…
Maybe the truth, maybe you lie
Do you love or no goodbye
Perhaps you speak or you’re still mute
A year and a half to speak the truth
You broke my heart I still love thee
All you wanted, well is he…

Copyright © 2010, Will A. Bradford Jr. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment